Mercredi de 9h00 à 10h45
• Initial quest for identity
• Technology: use it or lose it!
• Friends and relatives: bliss or burden?
• A tablet, acupuncture or self-healing?
• Occasions and events: wishing you the best
• Culture shocks: enculturation and acculturation
• You are what you read: e-book v/s print books
• Stereotyping: national stereotypes v/s individuals
• Pollution and healthy living: make your choices
• Phobias and no-no’s: from a spider to ‘you name it’
• Dreams and superstitions: colors, shapes and symbols
• Health, emergency and first aid: relating experiences
• The supernatural and the occult: a “new” way of life?
• Education: types, trends, preferences, and experiences
• Shopping: must-have’s, trends, accessories and jewelry
• Facebook, Twitter, Skype, Nimbuzz, Whatsapp and Badoo
• Lebanese cuisine: of lupines, jujubes, and thyme pastries
• Don’t miss the “B” festivals: Baalbeck, Beiteddine, Byblos, Bustan
Current events : themes pending the latest events in various fields.